Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Home Sweet Home - Tammy Tutterow Designs

Image result for tammy tutterow designs logo

Hi Everyone! Thanks for stopping by. Today, I created a fun card using  the Home Sweet Home stamp from Tammy Tutterow Designs. I love the bright colors on this one. I do love to use Zig watercolor brush pens on projects and their bright and fun colors never disappoint. This stamp is one of my favorites because it can be used for so many things, congratulating a new homeowner, welcoming someone home from a long extended trip or even for someone who may have had a long hospital stay. 

I hope you enjoy seeing how I created this card. Enjoy!





I stamp the Tammy Tutterow Simple Line Border stamp onto a piece of Tim Holtz watercolor paper in Black Soot Archival Ink. Since this is watercolor paper and has some texture, I used the Misti to get a complete image on the watercolor paper.





Next, I center the Home Sweet Home stamp in the middle of the frame using the same ink since I will be using water and don't want the ink to smudge or run.





I color the image using Zig Clean Brush Watercolor pens by placing the watercolor on the craft sheet and picking up the color with a Ranger water brush. I then ink the edges with Simon Says Stamp High Dive dye ink using an ink blending tool.





I frame the stamped panel onto a piece of My Favorite Things Ripe Raspberry card stock creating a 1/2" border around the edges and then a piece of My Favorite Things Cotton Candy card stock with a 1/8" inch border around the edges. I then add some ribbon with a cute sun hat with flowers charm.





To finish the card, I add a bow I created from ribbon in coordinating colors and the card is done.

I hope you enjoyed seeing how I created this fun card and gave your some ideas for your weekend crafting. Have a great weekend!!







3 comments:

  1. Lovely...HOME SWEET HOME! My fave place to be! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely color combination, Cathy! The ribbon and charm are a sweet addition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fresh and fun and filled with colors! Love the way you matted and framed the image. The bow cluster is sooooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...