Saturday, February 18, 2017

Cuddly Kitty Birthday

Hi Everyone! Today I created another cute card using the Simon Says Stamp Cuddly Critters stamp set and My Favorite Things Blueprints 26 die set. I love to create cards that have cute characters with fun sentiments. I stamp several characters and color them in one sitting and store them until I need one for a card. I love all the critters in this stamp set because there's so many ways to use them. This is a simple and quick card that can be put together in minutes.


First, I create the white base using My Favorite Things Blueprints 26 with stitched edges. I cut two balloons from the die set out of two of the patterned papers from Doodlebug's Cream & Sugar 6x6 paper pad. After cutting them out, I go around the edges with a black Copic marker. The balloon string is also a die that comes in the set, so I cut one for each balloon out of black card stock. I attach the balloons, strings and cuddly kitty to the panel.  I center the white panel on another piece of card stock from the same paper pad and adhere that on a piece of Bazzill Licorice Twist card stock. I add a could of Doodlebug enamel dots and glitter hearts and my card is done.

I hope you enjoyed seeing one of the ways I use these cuddly critters. Thanks for stopping by!






1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...