Sunday, September 4, 2016

STAMPtember Day 4

Hi Everyone! Today is day 4 of Simon Says Stamp's STAMPtember month long party. I've had so much fun with some of the new products and can't wait to show you what I used to create my card today. The Abstract Triangles background stamp is absolutely amazing! There are so many many ways to use this stamp and the possibilities are endless. I also used the new Autumn Blessings wafer die for a simple and elegant sentiment. I hope you join me for the next few days as I highlight this amazing background stamp and a few ways you can use it on cards. Oh, and don't be surprised when you see it on some of my mixed media creations as well. Enjoy!


I made several sets of these leaves for various fall projects and thought they would be perfect on a card paired with the Abstract Triangles background stamp in beautiful fall colors. If you're interested to see a step-by-step tutorial on how I made these leaves you can check out my post here. To create the background for my card, I inked the stamp with Vintage Photo Distress Ink and lightly spritzed it with the Tim Holtz Spritzer and stamped that onto watercolor paper. After that was completely dry, I went over the background with Spiced Marmalade, Fossilized Amber and Vintage Photo Distress Inks. I added a simple border with twine and my leaves. I love fall and the bright beautiful colors that nature provides at that time of year. It's a season full of inspiration!

Simon Says Stamp AUTUMN BLESSINGS Wafer Dies SSSD111615 STAMPtember

Simon Says Cling Stamps ABSTRACT TRIANGLES SSS101638 STAMPtember


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...