Saturday, September 3, 2016

STAMPtember - Day 3

Hey Everyone! It's day 3 of the Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember release and I have another adorable card I created from the Secret Garden stamp set. I really had a lot of fun with this set as you can see over the last three days. There are so many possibilities and combinations to create the cutest cards with this set. If you love fairies and gnomes then this is the set for you! Psst - Even if you don't think you like fairies or gnomes this set will change your mind. Enjoy!


I used Distress Inks to create my clouds and copic markers to color the images. 
Simon Says Stamps And Dies SECRET GARDEN Set263SG STAMPtember

2 comments:

  1. Oh, these little gnomes are absolutely adorable, Cathie! Such a sweet, little scene, and I love the plaid frame!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comments, Jinny!

      Cathie ♥

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...