Friday, September 2, 2016

STAMPtember - Day 2

Hi Everyone! How do you like the new Simon Says Stamp exclusive  stamps, dies, inks, paper and envelopes from their new STAMPtember release? I love them all! Have you seen the Watercolor Paintable Birthday Prints. They are so fun! This is just the beginning of a month long stamping adventure and I'll have a few samples to share with you in the coming days.

Today, I'm featuring another card made from the adorable Secret Garden stamp and coordinating die set.
Simon Says Stamps And Dies SECRET GARDEN Set263SG STAMPtember

I colored the simple background sky with Distress Inks and my Gnomes were colored with copic markers. There are so many combinations to create adorable cards with this set. It's definitely a must have. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...