Monday, September 19, 2016

Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember - Suzy's Birthday Notes

Hi Everyone! Today I'm sharing a couple of cards I made using the adorable Suzy's Birthday Notes from the Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember collection. These note cards are printed on watercolor paper and perfect for coloring and making into beautiful cards. The fun doodling designs are sure to make anyone smile, right?  I mean who doesn't love doodling!! I can't tell you how excited I was to see these note cards and couldn't wait to get my hands on them. There are 12 in the collection and so fun and relaxing to color. Even your children can color them and make them into a card for a friend, grandparent, brother, sister, aunt, uncle.......you see where I'm going with this. They are for everyone!! I hope I inspire you to give these note cards a try. If you say, "I can't color, or I'm not creative".....stop it!! You can and you are!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...