Friday, September 9, 2016

Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember - Day 9


Hi Everyone! It's day 9 and I'm still using the Simon Says Stamp Autumn Greetings stamp set. Why? Because it's amazing and there is so much you can do with this set. Today I created a beautiful Thankful For You card with bright and cheerful sunflowers from an old retired My Favorite Things Sunflower die set. The font for this sentiment goes perfectly with the sunflowers and I just love how this card turned out. I started by blending Orange Blossom and Fern Green Archival Ink. I then stamped my sentiment to one side of the card panel so I could place my sunflowers on the other side. I added a scalloped border from Lawn Fawn's Stitched Scallop Borders and mounted it on a top folding card base.

Tune in tomorrow for another card created from more of the products from the STAMPtember release. Have a wonderful Friday night!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...