Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember - Day 7



Hi Everyone! I'm back again today with another fun card created with the Simon Says Stamp Autumn Greetings stamp set. I've been using this set over the last few days to show you how versatile it is. There is so much you can do with all the sentiments in this collection. I can't seem to stop using the Hello Fall stamp. It's wonderful font is so playful and I wanted to try some watercoloring for my next couple of cards.

I started by watercoloring my background with Kuretake Zig Clean Color Markers in fall colors. I stamped the tree from Lawn Fawn's Sweater Weather stamp set and stamped leaves on the tree from the same set in various fall colors. I then stamped on my sentiment and attached my card panel onto dark brown card stock leaving 1/8" border around the edges. I then placed that panel onto one of the papers from Lawn Fawn's Perfectly Plaid Fall card stock collection.

Tune in tomorrow and see how I created a simple, fun and really cute Halloween card using another sentiment stamp from the Autumn Greetings stamp set.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...