Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Exciting News!!

Hi Everyone! I'm so excited to announce I'm on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Design Team. I'm still pinching myself and it's been impossible to wipe the smile from my face. I think I was still smiling as I slept because when I woke my face hurt! I can't tell you how much this means to me to be in the company of so many talented artists. My only hope is that I can inspire crafters as much as they have all inspired me. This thing we call art is amazing on so many levels and it's where I find some of my happiest moments in life. Take time to check out the challenge and join in the fun, you will be so glad you did.

Now let's dust off those supplies sitting on your shelf and make them SHINE!!


5 comments:

  1. Congrats, you are welcome on board! I'm happy to be with you in this adventure! I love so much your works! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, you are welcome on board! I'm happy to be with you in this adventure! I love so much your works! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Barbara! I've enjoyed seeing your beautiful creations on the challenge and they have inspired me, you're so talented!!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations, Catherine! You deserved this! Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thanks, Monika. I'm so thrilled to be on the team and I so appreciate your well wishes and congratulations. <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...