Saturday, June 20, 2015

MFT Summer School - Balance: Line

Today I made a card for My Favorite Things Summer School, Master the Lesson Challenge.  This card is for Day #4, a lesson in Balance:  Line.  I've learned so much from each day and am having so much fun learning new ways to create beautiful cards.  I've also learned to use white on white which I always avoided in the past but it has become one of my favorites to pair together especially after going through these lessons.  I hope you enjoy my card and if you're into card making, check out MFT's blog here for the Summer School sessions.


Newton's Day Dream | 3x4 photopolymer Stamp Set | Newton's Nook Designs
Die-namics Pierced Circle STAXBasic Set - Creative Cuts (ALL ATTACHED)

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...