Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Peek A Boo Christmas

Today I made a card using a variety of Lawn Fawn Stamps.  I know most of my recent blog posts have been cards made with Lawn Fawn Stamps and yes, I do own other stamps from other companies but I'm having so much fun mixing and matching these stamp sets that I'm on a roll.  I have been making cards for kids who are in the hospital over the holidays and I wanted to make something that would speak to a child and make them smile (maybe even giggle).  I thought having the animals peek out from the tree and underneath the snow would do just that.  I hope whoever receives this card enjoys it as much as I enjoyed making it.  If you are interested in sending cards to children who are in the hospital, please check out Cards for Hospitalized Kids.  A list of all the stamps and dies I used are listed below.



















Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts - Forest Border  (I used this die to make the icicles.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...