Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Craft Supplies Rewind - #1

Do you  ever find yourself looking around your craft room with your jaw dropped and hands on your head saying to yourself, "What am I ever going to do with all this stuff??"  Well, try not to be too hard on yourself, we've all done it.  A new release comes out and we must have it ALL!!  We fall in love with how the designers for each company use the new products and we have some ideas on how we'd like to use the new products ourselves.  The result.........our stash gets bigger, and BIGger and BIGGER.  Well, have no fear, you fell in love with those products for a reason and they want you to dust them off and give them another go around.  This is something I'm planning on doing on a regular basis so I use all the beautiful products I bought and remember why I fell in love with them in the first place. I mix some of the old with some of the new.  I've done this a few times and it's really a great feeling because then we can look around and say to ourselves (and our family and friends), "Yep, I use all this stuff you see before you!!"





Verve Stamps - Emery (Release Date 2010)

Verve Stamps - To The Moon (Release Date 2010)


Gina K Designs - Happy Hearts (Release Date 2009) - No longer available.


Paper Artsy - Jofy Large Set 13 (Release Date 2013)

1 comment:

  1. I adore you cards Cathie. Thank you are the inspiration you give me. Hugs, Laurie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...